Purpose of the job
Align JV are looking for a Training Administrator to work on the HS2 Main Works Project. The Training Administrator will be responsible for undertaking administrative tasks for the Training Manager as well as related tasks for other members of the Health and Safety team. The role holder will need to be extremely organised, performance driven, people-focussed, willing to develop new skills and able to manage their workload proactively
The Align Training Administrator will be responsible for:
- Implementing the training plan: sourcing providers, efficiently organising courses, booking venues, issuing joining instructions, producing certificates, maintaining records.
- Working with Trainers to ensure course facilities meet requirements, ensuring visitor forms have been submitted. Preparing training rooms for internal courses, providing attendance sheets, feedback forms.
- Liaising with delegates and prospective delegates to acknowledge bookings and providing details about courses.
- Liaising with the HR Apprentice and Onboarding Co-ordinators to ensure training certificates for new starters are uploaded onto JV Competency system.
- Updating Training Matrix on a regular basis; providing internal stakeholders with accurate data as required. Liaising with parent companies to ensure all interested parties are kept up to date.
- Assisting with attaining CSCS cards for international colleagues.
- Processing training requests from colleagues to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assisting with training requisitions, monitoring costs and ensuring payment of suppliers.
- Developing relationship with training suppliers and internal customers.
- Working with the Training Manager on creating a Training Centre for the Project; developing the training provision for a modern audience implementing modern technology/social media platforms.
- Assisting Health and Safety Director and Managers with rolling out internal training as identified
- Any other responsibilities as required by the Training Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Proactive approach to work.
- Strong organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communicator; capable of maintaining relationships with various internal departments and suppliers.
- Computer Literate; competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams
- Administrative experience in a large construction project.
- Experience dealing with suppliers, completing requisitions, and dealing with payments.
- Willingness to learn additional systems to assist in effectiveness of Training Department.
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.